Jason Olsen, 2016-2017 Fulbright U.S. Scholar to the U.K, describes how he is inspiring himself through his Fulbright experience, and how his knowledge of disability policy is benefiting the international arena of equality.
Learn more about awards to Sub-Saharan Africa for the 2018-2019 Fulbright U.S. Scholar competition.
- How do I access the application?
- Can I apply to or be considered for more than one higher education administrator seminar? Can I also apply for a core award for teaching and/or research?
- Do I have to know a foreign language?
- Can I propose a project of my own design for the seminar? Can separate briefings be arranged for me?
- How can I make my application more successful?
Learn more about awards to the Middle East and North Africa for the 2018-2019 Fulbright U.S. Scholar competition.
Steve Wilson, 1994-1995 Fulbright Scholar to Romania and 2001-2002 Fulbright Scholar to Slovenia, reflects on the connections he made abroad on an episode of Fulbright ON.
2014-2015 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Priscilla Gac-Artigas writes about how her experiences in Chile inspired her to create an art exhibit to share a part of the country's history.
2016-2017 Fulbright Scholar Monica Swahn shares how her Flex award enables her to develop an alcohol research center at Makerere University in Uganda.
Amy Werbel, 2011-2012 Fulbright U.S. Scholar to China, describes her visits to colleges in the South to discuss the Fulbright Scholar Program.
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers teaching, research and combination teaching/research awards in over 125 countries for the 2018-2019 academic year.
2010-2011 Fulbright U.S. Scholar to Tanzania and Fulbright Scholar Alumni Ambassador Daris Hale introduces her podcast series Fulbright ON.