The South and Central Asia region offers a wide range of opportunities for U.S. academics and professionals to engage in original research and have impactful teaching experiences through the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program.
Most of the 12 countries in this region welcome applications from any field of study through All Disciplines awards. Awards for the 2019-2020 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program include:
• India: Fulbright-Nehru awards for: Academic and Professional Excellence | Distinguished Chair
• South and Central Asia Regional Research Program
• Kazakhstan: Teaching English as a Foreign Language
• Nepal: All Disciplines (Teaching/Research)
• Maldives: All Disciplines
Application Deadline: August 1, 2018.
For more information about awards to South and Central Asia, visit the 2019-2020 Catalog of Awards.