The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program to the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) offers opportunities for scholars to immerse themselves in one of the most dynamic political and social landscapes in the world. Fulbright Scholars to MENA contribute to the region’s legacy of excellence in scholarship through a wide range of awards.
Awards in the Middle East and North Africa for the 2019-2020 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program include:
- Israel: Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Egypt: American University in Cairo
- Jordan: All Disciplines
- Morocco-Spain Joint Teaching/Research Award
- Palestinian Territories (West Bank Only): All Disciplines
- Algeria: TEFL/Applied Linguistics
Application Deadline: August 1, 2018.
For more information about awards to the Middle East and North Africa, visit the 2019-2020 Catalog of Awards.