With an increasingly diverse offering of awards, opportunities abound for U.S. academics and professionals to engage in original and pioneering research and teaching activities in Europe/Eurasia through the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program.
Most countries in Europe/Eurasia welcome applications from any field of study and offer broad and flexible opportunities through All Disciplines, Science and Technology, and Social Sciences and Humanities awards.
Awards in Europe/Eurasia for the 2019-2020 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program include:
- Austria: Fulbright-St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences Visiting Professor of Computer Science and Security
- Norway: Fulbright Arctic Chair
- Finland: Fulbright-Nokia Distinguished Chair in Information and Communications Technologies
- France: Fulbright-Tocqueville Distinguished Chair
- Spain: Biomedical Sciences at Universidad Europea de Madrid
- United Kingdom: Fulbright Cyber Security Award
Application Deadline: August 1, 2018.
For more information about awards to Europe/Eurasia, visit the 2019-2020 Catalog of Awards.