Curriculum Vitae / Resume / Syllabi / Bibliography Guidance
Curriculum Vitae or Resume
Please ensure your curriculum vitae or resume:
- Is tailored
- Includes a detailed publications list
- Does not exceed 6 pages (8 pages for the Distinguished Chair awards)
- Includes an employment history
Please ensure your publications list:
Course Outlines or Syllabi for Teaching and teaching/research awards
- Lists all publications chronologically starting with the most recent.
- Is separated into refereed from un-refereed publications.
Please submit two or three course syllabi or sample course outlines relevant to your planned grant activity.
Select Bibliography for research or teaching/research awards
- The syllabi should be designed by you and expressive of your philosophy of teaching.
- Indicate whether they have been used previously or have been developed for your application.
- All syllabi submitted for one application may not exceed 10 pages total.
Please attach a bibliography relevant to your proposed project.
- It should reflect the current state of research on the proposed topic.
- It should not exceed 3 pages