Jason Olsen, 2016-2017 Fulbright U.S. Scholar to the U.K, describes how he is inspiring himself through his Fulbright experience, and how his knowledge of disability policy is benefiting the international arena of equality.
Learn more about awards to Sub-Saharan Africa for the 2018-2019 Fulbright U.S. Scholar competition.
- How do I access the application?
- Can I apply to or be considered for more than one higher education administrator seminar? Can I also apply for a core award for teaching and/or research?
- Do I have to know a foreign language?
- Can I propose a project of my own design for the seminar? Can separate briefings be arranged for me?
- How can I make my application more successful?
Learn more about awards to the Middle East and North Africa for the 2018-2019 Fulbright U.S. Scholar competition.