To insure that your application is reviewed in a timely manner, it is essential that all required parts be submitted by the deadline. The following checklist provides a general guide, but it is important to read the description of the specific award for which you are applying.
The International Education Administrators (IEA) seminars help U.S. international education professionals and senior higher education officials create empowering connections with the societal, cultural and higher education systems of other countries. Grantees have the opportunity to learn about the host country’s education system as well as establish networks of U.S. and international colleagues over the course of an intensive two week grant duration. Grantees return with enhanced ability to serve and encourage international students and prospective study-abroad students.
Seminar Activities Include
- Campus visits with a cross-section of universities and colleges
- Briefings with faculty and administration, government officials, and leading educational experts at public and private institutions
- Tours of historical and cultural sites
All travel, accommodations and schedules are provided by the Fulbright IEA Program.
Current IEA Seminar Participating Countries (Click on a country for more info)
- India (Deadline: August 1, 2017)
- Taiwan (Deadline: September 12, 2017)
- Russia (Deadline: October 16, 2017)
- Japan and Korea (Deadline: November 1, 2017)
- France and Germany (Deadline: February 1, 2018)
For more information, contact a Fulbright Program Officer listed within each country IEA seminar program award.