With an increasingly diverse offering of awards, opportunities abound for U.S. academics and professionals to engage in original and pioneering research and teaching activities in Europe/Eurasia through the Fulbright Scholar Program.
Most countries in Europe/Eurasia welcome applications from any field of study and offer broad and flexible opportunities through All Disciplines, Science and Technology and Social Sciences and Humanities awards.
Awards in Europe/Eurasia for the 2018-2019 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program include:
- Cyprus: All Disciplines
- Iceland: Fulbright-National Science Foundation Arctic Research Grants
- Norway: Roving Scholar in American Studies
- Ukraine: Public Administration, NGO Management, Health Administration or Public Health
- Azerbaijan: All Disciplines
- Romania: Fulbright Univeritatea Babes- Bolyai, Cluj- Napoca
- Bulgaria: All Disciplines
Application Deadline: August 1, 2017.
For more information about awards to Europe/Eurasia, visit the 2018-2019 Catalog of Awards.